Draughtsman and CNC Operator APPLY NOW
1. Position objectives:
The main objective of this role is to measure, read, design and prepare drawings, as well as operating CNC machine
3. Principal Responsibilities:
1. Prepare design, drawing, and proposal
2. Prepare shop drawings for any required item
3. Specify material specification for each item
4. To prepare the BOQ for new projects.
5. Take site measurement
6. To estimate the material and labor costs based on approved materials and drawings to all custom made items
7. Involve in Preparing Quotations
8. To prepare the cutting list for the new items in case of application.
9. Draw, Operate, and use of the software’s for CNC Machines
Full knowledge of all Safety practices in all Factory Sections.
Full knowledge of all Quality Control Practices in all Factory Sections.
5. Candidate Profile:
- Engineering degree
- Great knowledge (AutoCAD)
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in the Carpentry Factory
- Knowledge of the safety hazards and precautions required in the Carpentry Factory
- Ability to compile reports of project estimates, including work to be performed and the material and labor costs involved
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.