Carpentry Quality Supervisor APPLY NOW
1. Position objectives:
The objective of this management is to ensure the optimal quality for all items at all stages of production starting from receiving the raw materials and accessories until producing the finished goods.
3. Principal Responsibilities:
1. To check the quality of all received items and ensure its compatibility with the required specifications
2. To do an in-process inspection and to ensure the validity of the items to be shifted to the next process
3. To check the quality of all finished goods and ensure its conformity to the targeted quality.
4. To follow up testing all new materials to check its validity to be used as a production input.
5. To follow up testing materials from new suppliers.
Full knowledge of all Safety practices in all Factory Sections.
Full knowledge of all Quality Control Practices in all Factory Sections.
5. Candidate Profile:
• 2?3 years’ experience in QA/QC activities on Carpentry Factory.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, AutoCAD
• Self?motivated with good written and verbal communication skills with a positive team?oriented attitude is required.
• Documentation of work experience.
• Ability to meet company certification standards