Curtain Sales Executive APPLY NOW
Working with the current sales team to proactively drive sales of our mattress and furniture, whilst successfully driving exceptional levels of service and delivering excellent standards of customer service.
- Have excellent communication skills with customers enables him to maximize sales for the store across wider channels.
- Understand the Fabric market and Curtains Designs
- Can calculate Curtains price and fabric
- Have good knowledge regarding Curtains current colors and models
- Provide first-class customer experience.
- Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimize risk and costs
- Grow personally, and professionally as part of a dynamic business
- Greet, assist and sell to customers
- Operate till and handle financial transactions
- Merchandise and replenish stock as directed
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products,
- ethical initiatives, other areas of the business, and reflect this in everyday performance
- Take responsibility for a specific area of the store’s operation
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
Experience and Qualifications:
- Age: Probably 25 to 45
- Education: - Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- MS Office (Excel - Word) AutoCAD is an advantage
- Experience: - 5-7 years’ experience in fabric, curtains, furniture
- Driving License
- Confident and excellent communicator
- Awareness of the impact of own performance and behavior
- Understanding of the need for and impact of procedure compliance
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment