Carpentry Site Foreman APPLY NOW
1. Position objectives:
The objective of this management is to ensure that work at the site is monitored and supervised, work quality and time management at site, also to insure that worker follows factory standards on HSE.
3. Principal Responsibilities:
1. To monitor site installation, painting and carpentry work
2. To insure that worker finish the work on the site within the deadline
3. To monitor workers performance at the site
4. To check installation, painting and carpentry Work quality at site
5. To insure that worker at the site complying with factory HSE standards, their appearance and site cleanliness.
6. Surveying materials quantities and quality at site and insure it is stored Safely
7. To provide daily report on sites progress
Full knowledge of all Safety practices in all Factory Sections.
Full knowledge of all Quality Control Practices in all Factory Sections.
5. Candidate Profile:
• 2/3 years’ experience in Site supervision activities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel.
• Self?motivated with good written and verbal communication skills with a positive team?oriented attitude is required.
• Understand on reading drawings and measurements.
• Documentation of work experience.
• Ability to meet company certification standards